In today’s world of complex global supply chains, managing your supplier portfolio is a daunting task.
Whether sourcing components and ingredients, outsourcing manufacturing to alternative suppliers, or staying abreast of changing market conditions, today’s procurement professionals need an agile means to evaluate supplier performance, identify new sources, negotiate best terms, and track order status—without jockeying between a multitude of Excel spreadsheets, ERP reports, and industry information streams.
Decisyon 360 provides a platform for building a supplier performance management solution, which can:
- Rapidly access detailed data about supplier performance at any time
- Rate suppliers’ quality, price, sustainability, and timeliness of delivery
- Easily link together multiple existing supplier databases (SAP, Oracle, etc.) for global visibility of all suppliers
- Support cross-functional collaboration and decision-making related to supplier selection, sourcing, and evaluation
- Identify potential supply chain failures before they impact business operations
By increasing transparency, information access, and team collaboration, a supplier performance management solution built on Decisyon 360 creates many benefits, including:
- 90% reduction in process-related emails and phone calls
- Reduced time and effort in supplier research and identification
- Minimized risk by identifying supply chain points-of-failure
- Improved supplier management efficiency
- Enhanced leverage in supplier negotiations
- Up to a 15% reduction in operating expenses
- Improved supply chain reliability